These pilots didn't win enough audience votes to make it past the first episode. Heavy competition, shifting taste, and the alignment of the moon can all take a worthy show down -- watch these and imagine what Prime Time could have been.
How It Works
- Anyone, anywhere submits a pilot that is five minutes or less, on a miniDV tape or DVD.
- The creators of the prime time shows watch all submissions.
- They pick the best ones to be screened.
- At the screening, a live audience watches the new pilots and new episodes of the prime time shows.
- The audience votes. Top 5 shows become the new prime time lineup.